Saturday, May 31, 2008

First week~

Phew its finally friday... Tis is the first week of my college life, everything is juz normal but the journey frm my hse to pj is juz so tiring... But i'm still lucky coz i can meet up wit my frenz JV n Stev who study in HELP, bangsar. We actually meet once accidentally at the ampang lrt station den l8r on when either 1 of us finish all the classes we will sms each other see whether we can meet up in the lrt anot... It was fun coz I can finally meet up wit my buddies who I alwayz meet them at school last time... Still the same phrase 'I miss my secondary life'...... Nxt week will be a busy day, i guess coz all the assignment n homework is gonna kill me, hahaha~ but still I hav to done well to hav my scholarship. Hey guyz n galz miss u guy... Hpe to meet u guyz soon.. Very soon...

No comments: