Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine

I only could remember this gal when it comes to valentine. We knew each other during high school, I fell for her uniqueness, she put me way behind the consideration list, I persevere, she said yes to a valentine's date, Im way too busy for my siblings due to parents are overseas, she doesn't care that Im too busy, she called the restaurant, she booked a table for 2, a fine dining, I bought her roses, she said i will pay for the meals n she will pay for the wine, we had great times... We really did, we r tat 1 step away from being the real valentine... But... Something stopped me, it wasn't the right person I perhaps, so god doesn't want us to start the relationship. Still, that is the most unforgettable valentine for me, when each individual are making times for each other and doing things to mke it happened.

Seeking all over the bushes and I realised... Actually all I wanted, is just a person who know how to appreciate me, a down to earth one... And I missed many, to seek for excitement, darn stupid Eric, Darn stupid...

No comments: