Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P MJ....The Legend

Guess u r not shocking to see the title of tis post, yea the king of pop had left us, at the age of 50... I got tis news early in the morning tdy, while I was inside my car.... Juz after I started the engine of my car, the DJ annouced a shocking news, the king of pop had passed away, I was quite shock n doubt at tat moment so I tune up the volume n listen in more details, well yeah the DJ said tat the news has been proven truth by the BBC and the cause of death is cardiac arrest(heart attack)... Basically I'm not a fans of MJ, but I do salute him for his skills n also the legend he created, in tis big world which human beings do not recognise the renowned Michael Jackson? For those who r already sensible I mean... He is such a brilliant guy who created himself a legend... So his death is such a unfortunate for everyone... RIP MJ, at here I pay my last respect to u.... A POP LEGEND~

MICHAEL JACKSON 1958~2009

No comments: