Monday, June 22, 2009

Here start the life...

Haha~ didnt post up any updates recently, so yeah... I'm now in my first year of degree, Chemical Engineering, actually I like my course juz tat I'm still worried, bout wat u wondering? Bout the rumours I heard, it's about Chemical Engineer will die at young age coz they alwayz hav contact wit chemicals n working with chemical substances.... I dun wan to die at young age, coz I wanna enjoy my life after earning myself billion billion of cash ^^ Lolz, tat might seems hard but I really wanna b a rich man, mayb it's coz I've tried the life of being not-so wealthy so I wan to b rich, I wan to hav big HOUSES, I wan to hav everything tat I want...

Letz go bak to my uni's life, well it's my 4th week of teaching week now, but I still feel blur bout watz is fluid about, y? Coz I hav a brilliant lecturer tat oni noe how to read frm the lecture slides, he read exactly watz in the lecture slides, he dun even explain wat those equation about... So I'm still very blur bout watz fluid actually about, n I hav tons of assignment waiting for me now... Stress Stress Stress.... Hope can finish my studies asap...

No comments: