Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Here Comes Another Wave

At tis silent nite after a huge quarrel between my younger sis n the parents, I finally can calm myself down n start thinking wat should I do. Listening to some musics now, wondering y I hav such a sister, never admit is her fault, nvr admit she is weak? I aso hav my problems where I need to solve, I dare to say the stress I facing is millions or zillions greater den hers, she juz dun realise how lucky she is to be pampered by the parents ever since she was born, I do not hav so much supports like u did when I face probs, I do jealous of u sometimes. Dear sis, if u were happen to read tis, I juz wanna say tat u r juz in ur secondary skol, if u cant even manage to control the stress and ur emotional, wat will happen when u reach Uni and when u step out to tis society? U tot Papa mama jie jie or me will alwayz be there when u face prob? How much can we actually help if u dun even learn to be independent? U shouldn't blame any1 when u face prob in ur own studies, u say tatz suffering, no way to solve, den wat should I do when I screwed up my results in uni now? Wat should I do when I failed? Suicide? Who to blame? Ourselves my sis, no1 should pay responsible on our own mistake, even now I'm facing a huge prob in my studies, but did I cried and yell like a maniac juz like wat u did previous days? Ur obstacles now will oni slow down ur studies, but mistakes tat ur bro made will affect his life, but did I gav up on trying? Learn my sis, learn, learn to solve prob on ur own, crying isn't helping anything u noe? But crying is definitely a good way to express ur emotion, but keep tat to urself, u dun need to cry in front of any1 or yell like a mad1. Tatz all I wanna say, u see it wit ur own eyes, how ur bro gain things tat he wan with his effort, how he survive through his spm wit serious sickness, clear ur mind and accept the facts now, to grow or not to grow, depends on ur own...

I wonder Y probs coming to me at tis time and wave by wave, for sure I'll collapse if another prob come to me again at tis moment, I feel so helpless yet I noe tatz my own mistake, if I didnt mke all these mistakes then probs will not happen now... I juz hope wat I doing now shown my sincerity in helping myself... Plz dun let me collapse, plz giv me strength through tis obstacles... Godbless... ='(

No comments: