Friday, March 04, 2011

A story of the Moon

When we 1st met, I nvr tot it'll be such a long story, such a long chapter I had in my own life story, it's such a long journey, lotsa things happened in between, wat fate had brought us, I nvr ever think tat we'll be in such a complicated situation, but somehow tis chapter has come to an end, we can never continue the story, because I noe it clearly, Impossible is the word.

Thx for bringing me happiness, be right there when I needed u most, gave me a tight hug when I'm strength-less, u r the one tat will alwayz be there comforting me when I'm not feeling alright, u r there accompany me to pass through the most down period where tons of probs come to me last few weeks... I really enjoyed tis period wit u, I'm really caring n liking u wit the sincere heart, at least I noe it's so so beautiful to hav a date wit the moon, but I'm sorry again I hav to leave, we r not doing it right, I cant get through my own boundary, I still cant accept u...

U said u hate tis song when I played it, but it's how I feel alwayz...

And I'm so sorry for...
Making you love me and saying goodbye
For being the one that taught you how to cry
It was love love love and it passed us by

For giving you every thing that you dreamed
For taking it back when I fled the scene
Sorry love, for wasting your time

And I'm so sorry that I hurt you
Sorry that I fell through
Sorry I was falling in love with you
I'm sorry that it came true but sorry doesn't turn back time
For all that I have done to you
I wish that I could make it right
So sorry that I loved you
Sorry that I needed you
Sorry that I held you tight

An apology now after all of this time
Won't make any difference tonight
But I'm hoping "im sorry" will open your mind
To love love love love in your life

Do tke good care of urself, nvr let those who love u worry bout u, u r such a big kid who need guidance... Pleaseeeeeee, rmb wat I said even u dun like it and Take GOOD Care...

No comments: