Saturday, April 23, 2011

Changing frm time to time

Been trying so hard, to try to know or understand every single things tat I've chance to learn, trying hard to be knowledgeable, and when time pass, I juz realise I dun not hav so much time for me to involve in so many stuffs, 24 hrs a day is not enuf, I wish I can learn tis, I wish I can master tat, I wish I can hav tis,I wish I can earn tat, so many needs and so many greeds. Trying my best, to be a perfect 1 perhaps, to ensure tat there will be no regret when u choose me and of coz for making u regret for not choosing me =P I wish I can learn more, I wish I can see more, I wish I'll hav a wider vision in the coming times, I'll try my best, to cr8 a better life, and a better future.

Glad to hav u guyz as war-mate, striving for a better future 2gether. I noe tat I'm far away behind u guyz now, but juz watch, imma catch up wit ur footsteps soon, coz I'm ME. *winks

Rmb the deal yoong yang, 5 digits... =D

No comments: