Friday, April 22, 2011

The Feelings

It feels kinda weird, it's like I'm hving all the things I need, but I still dun feel happy, I tried to focus but was distracted. It's really a joke, when u find out that things tat u pursue for actually changes 180 degree in a blink of eyes. His advices is true, I shall giv up all and continue my journey, there would be something better in front... Perhaps. But memories is something I couldn't erase, I wish tat sum1 juz hit my head hardly wit a baseball bat and I shall wke without those memories lies in my head. Those happiness seems so unreal, it's like grabbing a snow crystal in ur hand, u can grab it tightly and hav it at tis moment, but it will juz melt and flow away at the nxt moment.

Nvr ever tot of playing wit the fire, it's excited but when u got burned, it hurts, and it really tkes times to recover... =)

2011 Y2 S3, the worst and most suffering year ever since I was born, plz juz come and go I beg, I cant stand ur game anymore Mr Fate.

No comments: