Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I will persevere

Heard 2 phrase that mke me touched yesterday, was doing assignment wit frenz, n we r discussing wat to tke in our final year coz we hav to choose 2 elective out of several, den tis gal suddenly touch my bak n say to me "Eh, we r all together, we shall do it together, strive for it ok?", at tat moment I promised her n myself, no matter wat I will try my best to do for tis hell sem, 21 credits hour wit Law N EIS... I can nvr lose. Not long after, doing another assignment in comp lab, another guy heard tat I was doing law n eis wit 21 credits hour, he told me "This is the path u choose, u hav to complete it even if u hav to kneel down to walk", a phrase which so much power... I will try my very best, to mke our dream come true, we will graduate together... =D






I alwayz hav tis tot in my mind, I can understand u, but do u think tis is fair to me?

No comments: