Wednesday, April 30, 2008

1 on my buddy...

Tdy juz feel very comfortable, I didnt feel tis way since last year, nowadayz everything r juz becoming very very complicated, frenz, relationship, trustworthy, n even wat to study 4 my tertiary education aso mke me so so stress, life r juz getting more n more complicated. Well y tdy I'll feel such comfortable, first of all is becoz of I talk to 1 of my buddy which I noe he doesn't like me much, mayb it is bcoz of my attitude , I would like to say tat both of us hav something similar in our attitude n aso some big difference which cause us to be quite far frm each other, we do like to tease the others n when it come to teasing we juz can work together like a team, i juz like tat feeling, Haha~ But well there r still something he will be disagree when it come to my attitude, through my observation, he doesn't like the way I treat the BnG relationship n he dun like the way I settle stuff as the middleman, but yest I talk to him through MSN, although I still can feel tat he doesn't like to bother but at least we still teasing each other like wat we usually do last time. Hmm~ in spite of it is juz a simple talk, but it juz giv me such a great relief. Anyway, thx dude, thx 4 being my fren.

No comments: