Saturday, April 26, 2008

Green Box~

Yesterday I meet 2 person who r very important in my life, both of them r my tuition teacher during form 4 n form 5, they r smart, handsome n of coz very generous coz the treat us to green box, n they r mr Ng n Mr Tan. Although i didn't bring any camera or tke any pic wit my fon, but all the photo tat my frenz tke is gonna bring back lotsa sweet memories. Really feel sad coz tis might be our last outing due to the college life is going to start, n we dunno when will we meet again, but all of them r going to be very deep in my heart. Keep in touch guyz.
All of us
Me n my sis, wei yee
Javan, wei yee n me
Javan n miss world, chee toong XD
Javan n Me
Being GayWayne n the 2 leng luis, wei yee, yan yan
Wei yee, Mr ng n yan yan XD
Mr Tan n wei yee ^^

No comments: