Friday, April 25, 2008

Porto Malai Langkawi

Well it has been 3 months since my last vacation wit all my gang, it was a happy n memorable trip, it cant be tell in words or sentence, it juz wondeful.... Hahahahahahahaha~ our trip started on the 26th of feb, the week b4 the trip really mke me headache coz one of my best fren, william went to a 3 months camp, n he oni will get back his hp during weekends, is like wtf? how am i going to contact him. I use 3 dayz to call him n his mum to confirm wit the trip n the air flight. Den 6am in the morning of 26th, we all went n gather up at william aka lee hom hse , we all gather there n wait 4 the airport 9 seated van to pick us up, but unfortunately the 'smart' driver r lost so we hav to talk to him on fon to tell him the direction, if i'm not mistaken he arrive at 7.30 n it tkes us almost 2 hours to reach airport, after we all check in to out plane we tke our breakfast in the airport. I was so excited coz it was my first time on plane ^^ After an hour, we reach Langkawi airport n all of us ad hav our luggage in our hand beside wayne the pro singer, he seems so nervous coz he cant find his luggage, den finally he found it during the 2nd round. Later we rent a auto Unser as our transportation for the 3 dayz trip, n Axton will defintely be the driver coz he is the pro-est!!! Later on we went to check in at Awana Porto Malai Langkawi. Tat day we went to cable car n we drive around langkawi, den at nite we bought some wine n volka n our cool fren zephyrus r drunk~ he really looks funny when he is drunk the oni person he call when he is drunk is me, but dun feel happy for me coz he call my name n said he want to punch me. Haha~ the nxt day he feel so sick coz of the side effect of alcohols, den 10 in da morning we rent a speed boat n hav our island jumping. The trips r so fun n i think it will needs few dayz if i really wan to type every single things tat we did n happened. I'll post some of the pic n a video for the trip.

Axton, William n me
William where u looking at? Ah~ now is correct
Me, Javan , William n Axton

In cable car

Reaching the top

The view frm the top

Frm left Fei dao, William, Wayne n Chrono

Me being insane

No comments: