Monday, September 29, 2008

Again

Hah~ something special happened tis week, one of my buddy fell in luv wit my another fren aka my sis, they were both smart n good looking, n in the same coll now, haha~ how wonderful. But b4 my buddy told me bout tis relationship, I ad noe bout it coz they 2 were doing quite wierd on our last outing so i asked my sis bout it n she admitted it, hehe... den the other day my buddy sms me n tell me bout it aso, how coincident. xD
Sigh.... tis buddy was the 1 I know since kindergarten, n he is so silent n not really in communicating wit galz last time, n now he aso ad got his relationship, n I, the most flirty boy among our frenz, still havent got mine yet after the last relationship which was erm.. 2 years ago....
Mayb it was because I havent found a gal tat suit me or can even say tat in my coll there are no galz tat can even go into my eye. Still she is the best for me now but she juz not interested in me, haha~ wat a pathetic case. Tis wednesday, I will see her again.... How will it feel seeing her after 3 months since the last meet? Will she treat me as god as last time? No idea, but I wont put too much hpe on it, coz I ad can predict the answer...... A slight ignorance, hahahaha~

No comments: