Saturday, September 06, 2008

Untitled

Cant figure out to name tis post as wat... Dayz after dayz i juz realized tat u meant so much to me, the life wit ur ignorance is sad n felt heartbreak. Mayb it juz tat I'm too sensitive, but i still miz the sweet n lovely smile on ur face when I did something funny, hpe u still rmb tat I told u b4, I luv ur smile. Sigh but those dayz seems to be unreachable now... I seems to realize tat I cant get u out frm my head, n wat alwayz appear is the day where I went to KLCC wit u... alone, I think I'm the one u calling is because u cant find another fren to accompany u, but I'm still glad tat u will think of me in tat situation, tat outing meant a lot to me, a walk wit u, a talk wit u, n a meal wit u, wat u did tat mke me feel real good is u come out n accompany me when u realize tat I hate to shop wit galz while others r in the shop, Haha~ I noe tat u luv to shop, n mayb u think tat calling me out n end up tat I feel lonely coz I'm the oni guy there so u come n accompany me, no matter watz the reason, I still feel satisfied n tat is a most memorable moment right now.... Hah~ think tis is y I ddint tell any1 bout tis blog, full wit my memorable memories, feelings n event....

No comments: