Monday, September 15, 2008

Once again~

Sigh after weeks, there are ntg i can do to get u out of my mind, what u voice to me, ur appearance keeps on appear in my mind, I really hpe tat times can stop at the moment where both of us r in the same class.
26th/2/2008 10.43pm
A nite tat full of memorable memories, a crazy nite in Porto Malai Langkawi, all of us got drunk, when iw a drunk the one tat I wanna sms is u, n u replied somethings tat made tat nite more interesting u said 'huh?? Who miz me?? U miz me izzit?? =P' Although u may said it on purpose to mke some jokes but it meant a lot to me which is drunk at tat moment. I miss u.... really miss u, frm the deepest side in my heart I telling u now, i really miss u now...

26th/2/2008 11.12pm
At the same nite, U asked the something tat mkes me feel tat I'm the happiest guy among all my fren in the room, u asked 'Eh... U drunk ad izzit? ^^' tis sms warmed my heart, but now I think I could nvr receive tis kind of sms frm u anymore.

12th/3/2008
Tis day is the day where our SPM result came out, I'm really happy tdy but still I'm worried bout u because u nvr followed wei yee n the rest to TS, then when I asked u r not willing to tell me ur result but I do not wan to ask much..... Hpe u will still do well in ur tertiary education.

30th/5/2008
Haha~ tis day u mke a jokes, u said '...... Like tat lar... i date u aso dun wan lar... nvm lo

No comments: