Friday, May 22, 2009

What you think about me?

Well last 2 dayz I went out wit AxT, my buddy... We went to Steven Corner for dinner n of coz, our fav game now, pool.... Then when we juz sat down n ordered our drinks, here comes a DiGi promoter who came n tell us bout the plan, when he was talking I was drinking my cup of milo ice so I ignored wat he said n wave my hand to tell him tat I'm not interested, n guess wat he said, "Hey dun say dun wan la, u havent even listen to me!(in a humorous tone)", I was so stun at the moment he said tat, den oni I start to raise my head n look at my buddy first, n he was smilling like we actually noe the promoter, so I look at the promoter n -.- we dunno him at all.... Later he start to explain bout the DiGi postpaid plan n we still say NO lolz, then he asked us whether he can sit down n chat wit us? We said ok n started the 20 minutes conversation.... He is really sociable la I can say, coz he talk wit us as id we r life long frenz, he talked about work, studies life n even family... Me n my fren were like "plz stop asap"... Lolz den after 20 minutes he FINALLY left~ So then me n my fren went to play pool for 5 match...

After pool, he drove me home but I didnt go in, we stop the car somewhere around my hse n hav a little chat, tis is my buddy tat I'll alwayz look for him when I faced some problems or vice versa, so tat night we chat a lot, bout frenship, love n bla bla bla... During the conversation we actually asked each other to tell honestly wat we actually think about each others, wats good n aso watz bad... So after the talk I went home due to urge, ^^ nature call.... Then now I started to feel curious bout wat actually others think bout me? So I think I'm gonna mke each of my frenz to write something bout me n will post it here.... ^^

No comments: