Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Finally A update...

Not updating my blog even it's holidayz... But y? First is of coz I'm in moody stat last few dayz, as mentioned in previous post, I failed my exam so I gonna repeat... Thx for those who concerned n sms/pm/called me, thx my mum for not scolding me but telling me it's actually ntg when I failed, she mkes me feel like crying when she said tat to me... Thx mum.
Second coz I'm playing games wit 2 of my close fren.

Well the weekends b4 the results release me n my buddies went to a cafe for a drink, it's the 1st time after so many many many many months, the gang sit together again n having lotsa funz. Played poker game, erm... "Mafia"? Or "Killer"? Or...watever la I dun really rmb it. Its a card game where the killer will blink his eyes to kill the victims while the police will b catching him. The loser will drink a bottles of beer in 15 second. N "Luckily" I'm the first to lose -.- n finish the beer in time, den the 2nd loser, KQ. He was the batu api all over the nite tat keep making the punishment harder n harder but himself cant manage to do it lolz. Forgot how much I drank, feel a bit dizzy after tat, luckily I'm not the one driving lolz. After the drinking session few of us went to mamak n went home after tat. It's really a happy nite for me coz all of us gathering 2gether n tatz including Fei Dao tat mke the gang complete.

Sitting at home for 3 months is boring(My following sems starts on January @_@), any1 got nice job to intro? Missed the job Zeph having now, 1.5k per month n its oni working for 5 dayz n with internet. Argh~ I wan tat job!!! So any1? Lolz

No comments: