Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Birthday...

It it's my birthday tdy, 24th of oct... Tis afternoon, Mr Chan aka Mr Zeph giv me a call, asking me to go out for a drink, n the reason he gave it Abang kit very sad, so I said ok coz I wanna noe more bout it too. Den around 10, me, kit n chan went to Black n White to meet up wit KQ n liew, wayne n william came after 10 minutes. I really treat it as normal drinking coz it's friday nite, I really didnt aspect all of them to rmb my birthday... Haha~ Thx Kq, Kit, William, Chan, Wayne, n liew to rmb my birthday =) It meant a lot to me... Although Mr JV x giv me face n not attending, but yet u r still my brother, I tried my best to mke u attend didnt I? Lolz... I really didnt notice they rmb my birthday until the staff or manager I dunno lolz bring up a ice cream wit candles n asked, so whose birthday is it n the cafe is playing the birthday song... I really feel touched at the moment, all of them, all.... Rmb my birthday... Really thx u guyz, n thx Chan for gicing me 2 kisses, n all of u tat let me kiss =) Jv Cheong, U really mke it bd celebration imperfect... Sigh, but still we r brothers alwayz =) Kq: "Hai ng hai brother sin?...", Me:"Hai! Yat sai dou hai hou brother!!!"... WE finished 7 buckets of beer n I'm feeling dizzy right now.... Rmb all my brother, once brothers, whole life brothers...

To all those tat wished me Happy Birthday in all ways, sms/call/facebook/etc, really thx to u all... N sry YY for not going to SG long... Really sry >.< But i aso appreciate u for rmbring my bd... N it reminds me of my last bd celebration in UTAR last year, gonna find bak all the things u guyz gave me last year, tke some pic n upload it here.

Thx all my fellow frenz n my brothers.... Thx u all very much T_T 19th years old is another memorable Birthday.... Thx very much T_T

No comments: