Saturday, October 03, 2009

Holidayz

Yea, exam ends last saturday, dun ask me how was it, I dun wan to talk bout it now. PLay games for 2 dayz coz some of my uni gangs still having their exam till monday. Den tuesday nite receive call frm yy telling me tat we r going to penang on wednesday so I should go to his hse to overnite coz we r departing frm his hse, fetch wai ming frm ampang LRT den we went to yy hse, reached around 10 if i'm not mistaken, watched a super 'syok' movie wit his family LOLz den went to bed after playing PROTOTYPE.

Den we depart on 12++pm on wednesday coz of abang warren reaching late lolz, and reach penang at 5pm I think, really thx wei kian for driving all the way, its really tired when driving for a long period plus it keeps raining tat day. After putting our luggage in hock heng hse, we went for our first dinner at penang, buffet. Not much surprise for the buffet, den went to walk ard in Queen's Bay mall. Went bak to HH hse for bath n gila till 2pm den we went to bed. 2nd day we woke up at 9am+ coz we r having our a renown hokkien mee(Prawn mee) in penang as breakfast n the stall will b closing ard 11am, @_@ lolz n we r lucky to hav HH's mum to reserve 8 bowl of mee for us, it is undeniable a delicious prawn mee, the soup is damn delicious... Den we went to the penang hill for a walk, after tat we went for 'asam laksa' as lunch n 'char kue tiao' n cendol after laksa. Went for a super nice seafood for dinner n tis time yy's cousin is wit us, the seafoods is really fresh n it's cheap too, coz of hh's 'power' Lolz. Went home after sending yy's cousin n hh's gf home n tis time we slp quite early but still woke up late the 2nd day morning, went for our last lunch+breakfast in penang, seafood aso hahaha~ We went to Ipoh after tat to pay ming yang's grandma a visit, picked some rambutans there n continue our journey bak to KL. Finally reached sg long ard 8pm n hav our dinner at 'Lookout point', went bak to YY hse n drive bak to ampang n fetch wai ming home.

When I'm on the way to wai ming's hse, after passing by 'safari mall' on the high way, while I pressing the brake, I heart the sound of sliding tyre, I tot it was mine so I looked at wai ming, den we heard a Big bang n my car move forwards, the sound was so huge till I scolded Fxxx so loudly in the car coz I tot my car was damaged critically, went down the car to check for damages n talk wit the driver of the car for the compensate. I think I was lucky coz oni few scratches on my car but his car was really damaged, 2 front light totally broken, the front part of the car is kemet, n the water tank was broken. I leave the place after getting the RM50, send wai ming home n reached home 11++pm.

Penang trip was great, the food there is nice haha~ will go there again if I got the chance. And will upload some photo later since I havent get those photo yet. =)

No comments: