Monday, January 11, 2010

2010

Lolz My blog can b consider as dead now since I didnt update it ever since the beginning of my sem break which is erm around 4 months ago? Lolz~ So as a big welcome for 2010 here will b my 1st post for 2010...

Wat I did in the past 4 months of sem break? Hmm~ 1st week of it, as usual a trip wit my uni gang, went to hock heng's hse in penang, it's a food trip actually coz we r having 5 meals per day there... Thx man hock heng, mayb tis thx is quite a late one but still, thx for bringing us travel around penang n those nice foods, the seafoods dinner is really nice n nevertheless hock heng's sporting gf, she was so frenly where the 1st day we all hang out it's like she noe all of us for a very long time... Haha~

After the trip den the rest was my daily life la, slp eat play n there goes the cycle over n over again... But for sure I didnt waste my 4 months holidayz juz like tat, I worked ok? Lolz~ last weeks was my most suffering period ever, working frm 6am n reach home at 6pm, cuz I'm working in those 2ndary skol bookshop, n last week the skol reopen, really tiring especially after having a good/tiring trip to semenyih wit my buddies~ The semenyih trip was fun yet unlucky one LOL y I said so? Cuz our initial plan was to hike broga hill, hav dinner n come bak to ampang, unfortunately when we r on the way, it started to rain heavily, n it didnt stop when we reached semenyih so we went n meet up wit william n his gf to hav our dinner 1st, after the dinner we went str8 to william's uni, University Of Nottingham... HOLY The Uni is so so BIG n those facilities r juz too nice, they hav hotel style of cafe there, n their office is juz like a hotel lobby... There r still many facilities there, basketbaall court, futsal one, football, a big lake n my fav a swimming pool @~@, I like the enviroment there, n so do others... After tat we pay out ex tuition teacher a visit since he juz moved to semenyih around 1 year ago, his hse was a nice one, big, n the design n so trendy... I even mke a joke stating tat if my room was as nice as his one, I can even survive without stepping out of the room lolz... His hse was full of entertainment, karaok set, nintendo Wii, n etc etc... We stay there till 2am in da morning since all of us agreed to hike broga again in da morning... Went bak to william's hse for a break n start our journey to broga again... N the 'lucky' us failed again due to the rain~ Argh~ but yet we did hike a bit la, till the hiking path was to slippery to go further... Had our breakfast n come bak to ampang to hav a good rest...

As for photos, will upload after i get it frm the others... =)

N now I'm preparing myself again, going to Sg Long ltr, YY hse xD n departing to melacca tmr... Nxt week will b my new n last sem of the year... Wish me luck den~ =)

Happy 2010 to all my fellow frenz, hpe tat tis year will b a fruitful year for U n Me... =)

No comments: