Saturday, January 16, 2010

Melacca Photos

As I said in previous post, I'll post up some photos of melacca, as for the stories of the trip I leave it for our most pro story teller Min Yang , he havent finish all the post yet but the blog entry for day one is done... As for me I will upload some fantastic photo here, n most of the fantastic photo is taken by warren the 9 lau photographer(Self-declared) Lolz~
There r more photo but i cant post all here cuz there are 430 of them (@o@)... Mayb search for my facebook for more photo lolz~



YY n Wai Ming b4 departure


Me n MY


Sexy? LOL~


Wei kian makan-ing pau


Stanley


Wai ming


Frm left Me, Carmen, Tok, Stanley, waiming, KF, MY, YY, Warren


Group photo 2


Oppss? Photoshopped? Melacca Post Card? LOL


Group photo 3


Having Lunch wit sze lee, the gal frm left...


Did waiming's expression tell u how cold is melacca? ROFL



Utar HaoPoh


Utar HaoLou


KK:I'm so Cute~
Stanley:I'm so Cool~


They named it Tunku Tan~


YY is in luv~


We call him stanley the climber... y? 1st climb


2nd climb~


There he climbs again~


N Again~


N again again~ LOL


Self-Declared as Tan Kim Hock(Owner of the shop)


Cute? LOL


I personally love tis one.. Attack!!!


The sweet couple~ Tok n Carmen


Err Wat band wit 4 male n 1 female?


Tis is Beyond~ Hahaha~

Can guess which is me?










Photo taken by warren... Emo punya pose


Random pose 1


Change


N change again... Sun set jor lu~


Sweet? sweetest pics of the trip... Nt grab frm web one arr, below is the unedited version


The unedited version


N guess we no need to explain for tis?
Best pics of Me n YY haha~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very gay le ur pic n yy wan.

ChRoNo said...

LOL Gay as in Happy? LOL~ Kita buddy ma, like tat oni gt buddy punya feeling haha~