Thursday, January 28, 2010

Deleted...

Deleted All Your Sms frm my phone, Deleted All Your Photos frm my comp, Deleted All Your Images frm my mind, Deleted All The Memories You gave frm my brain... Doing all this juz to ensure tat I'm slowly taking You out from my life as SOMEONE...

Many things happened tis week, n causing me to feel depressed for one whole week n I'm still feeling tat way since something bad juz happened tis morning b4 I went to uni...

Yet it's juz the 2nd week of uni life, n nearly the end of the 1st month in 2010, for me my 2010 hav a very good beginning, n ppl alwayz says tat having a good beginning is succeeded for half of the task... So hope tat I'll hav bak my luck n confidence which I lost it since 2008...

One of the luckiest thing I have tis year is having some ppl treating me real gooood, appreciate it... 谢谢你对我的好 但请原谅我无以回报 ...

No comments: