Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Thursday!

Ahhh~ Finally another 8am-6/7pm week has ended, feel so so so tired right now, since last week I was having class 8am in da morning everyday day n ending at 6 or 7 pm due to experiments, really feel so exhausted, although I skipped the 2 hrs class yesterday yet I still feel damn damn tired now... Luckily it's all ended now, tmr is friday, which meanz I can slp till whenever I wan ^^ Planned to go for the 1 hr class, see how la, depends on my mood hahaha~ better sit at home n finish the lab reports...

Tdy is such a boring day at uni, unstoppable lecture, tutorial, lecture, tutorial, I oni hav 2 hrs break for classes frm 8-7... N the most unlucky thing is, tat aunty in pink frm DSA stop us frm playing ping pong -.- said wat the DSA is using it, after we stop plying, she juz sit bak to her place n do ntg wit the ping pong table, feel so like cekik-ing her at tat time, oi aunty ping pong oni leh, will die arr? u tell me la, wat u going to do wit tat ping pong table? Zzz...

Seriously I really enjoy every fluid class, hong tat n YY juz cant stop mking jokes lolz, each n every time I sit besides them, unless I'm slping, if not the oni thing I will b doing is laughing... Going to YY hse tmr, lami + tong yuen *winks~ Hahahaha~ Ciaoz, off to bed now, yawning...

No comments: