Thursday, June 24, 2010

Morning~

I should be in my unit operation class instead of blogging here, but unfortunately, my mum forgot to wke me up AGAIN tdy, yea I do rely on my mum to wkes me up every times I need to wke up early in da morning, I do hav alarm clock, I do set alarm, juz tat if it's too early, I'm not able to hear the ringing alarm, tatz y I alwayz need my mum to wke me up, there is an alternating way =) Sum1 willing to morning call me every morning? I will be VERY glad to hav such a kind hearted n caring fren like tis hahaha...

I promised ah liam I will update him things happened here through blog, but it juz seems like impossible, I juz dun hav the writting mood as before, but there is something he might wan to noe lolz... Every since he left, I think I oni see JV, Steve, Ken n Wayne for 1 time, and the rest for 0 time, William arr, I think u r the purpose y every1 r gathering every weekends last time hahaha~ Sadly, I do see hw frenship chg, or more specificaly, hw a person chg, there is tis person who used to call me no matter wat, n dunno since when, I will oni receive his call when he need helps... While getting further wit a bunch of frenz, I'm getting closer n closer to another bunch of frenz haha~

OK! Ping Pong ltr! Off to uni now...

No comments: