Monday, June 07, 2010

Good bye for 3 months...

Quite a while didnt update the blog, do not hav the mood to do so... Hav many posts accumulated in my brain, most of them were written during my finals, emo maaa haha~ I'll try to rmb bak n try to post it here, all the footsteps in my live...

Well, last saturday, william were leaving to US for erm~ x tau how to call tat, a vacation or erm~ working trip? Dunno la... Janji go US... Every time a fren of mine leaving, no matter how long, how far, for sure I'll feel a bit sad, ini lagi x payah say la, he is definitely more den a fren to me, I dunno how he think, but I'm already consider him as my brother... He is one of the ppl, I cannot affort to lost, no matter wat... Watz so good bout him leave to nxt post bah, upload the best things of my frenz at once...

William... Tke good care of urself there... Short update oni, will update more since I promised =) Good bye~

No comments: