Monday, July 26, 2010

The 101th post of mine...

After so so long, finally I've completed 100 posts,n tis will b the 101th... Feel quite down recently, I nvr wan to rmb all tis, but I cant, whenever I feel like giving u up, there will be something happen to soften my hearts, I really do tried to forget, tried my very best, but u will still eventually appear in my mind... I'm tired of these, plz leave me alone, for now n ever...

N after so long, I finally realised wat r u thinking actually, u nvr wan to lose me, as fren, as a backup or watever, coz u noe whenever u hav prob wit him, n u tell me, I'll sure be there to comfort u n listen to u, u nvr wan to lose tis "Someone" whom u can remain him by ur side n will for sure appear when u need him, but I'm so naive, to believe those r actually chances, n waiting blindly. Whenever u do not need tis guy, u will nvr even bother to reply him. I now understand wat am I for u, a good listener perhaps...

No comments: