Friday, July 16, 2010

Sports any1? =)

It's friday~ n yet I'm still studying coz I hav a test tmr, nt well prepared yet hence going to burn midnight oil 2nite... Argh it's finally weekends, n tis week I dun feel like going any where, I juz hpe to finish the test, come home n rest, coz I'll not hav any time to rest starts frm nxt week, assignments n reports ARGH~ But if u guyz wanna play sports, do ask me =) I wanna go out n hav come fresh air instead of sitting in front of my comp n DotA... Hpe to go to a big field n start kicking ball, I wanna learn hw to play football well, so any football tis week? L O L or mayb futsal? Juz wanna hav some kicking fun~ Havent recover frm World fever yet lolz~ Or or or mayb swimming? I miss swimming pool alot! T_T I used to swim a lot last time, but I think it has been 2-3 months since my last visit to swimming pool... Leo, wait me, I will sure go swim wit u b4 finals.. xD

No comments: