Sunday, May 22, 2011

Emo?

Things chg... Perhaps? No, it's absolutely... We r no longer the same aren't we? Where is the gal I knew last time which will rejects all outing juz to see me when I arrived? Where is the gal I knew last time which still be talking non stop even she's slpy? Yea,no win-win situation, but at least, let me feel tat u still appreciates moments wit me, Cant u? I aint important anymore, No? Ever since the week b4 u starts ur study life, situation ad been tis worst, I understand there is ntg more important den studies n future, coz I feel the same 2, so I tot by helping u finish ur notes earlier, we might can spend sometimes 2gether, but? U rather stick to ur sms n ur fb rather den talking to me, u didnt even realised I got fed up n go away. I seriously FUCKING hate tat tone now, coz I've been listening to it ever since I stepped into ur hse. I've purposely came n stayed late juz to see u more, n how much times we actually spent 2gether? It's juz like the previous weeks. Where r the promises? Where are u? Where are u when I needed u most my dear? Why I need to rely on others things to release stress n tension even tat u r juz around? Sorry tat I lied, I'm not ok at all. I juz cant spill out anything when u asked. I bet by the time u saw tis, it must already be several dayz or even weeks after it being posted. I cant stand the feeling of sharing, I'm sorry... I do not even noe who am I now... I think I'll not go n find u on purpose in a period, I dun like the disappointment.

No comments: