Monday, May 30, 2011

Recent

Watz the feeling of disappointment? Watz the feeling of hiding truths? Watz the feeling of changes?

2011 is definitely not a smooth n fruity year, in terms of positive results, somehow it's definitely a best year for me to adapt to failure, different obstacles I faced tis year, one over another, nvr been slping tight ever since the beginning of the year, never... Mayb these obstacles causes me to chg, into sum1 whom me myself not familiar wit, even will got depressed y I do such things, where's my disciplines? I'm so so so tired, tot of giving up everything, but I cant imagine my life in the future if I gav up all now.

Needing sum1 to share probs, but u're alwayz not around, I really cant stand it recently to be frank, I juz feel like I wanna giv up, dunno how to express tis feeling, but I really dun wan to continue like tis, I'm tired, of worrying, guessing n disappointing. Mayb, we need some times to be calm, tatz really a need for me now, at least I can stop tis issue going for the moment, I've too many stuffs waiting for me to solve now, I need to move on, I cant juz got emo when read something I shouldnt be reading. Mayb u feel safe wit wat I'm now not, but I'm not. I dunno wat to say but, yea U chged alot, I cant adapt...

Sorry Mum, for hidings frm u again, it was the 2nd time I'm not telling u watz actually going on, I feel safer n more calm in tat way, coz I noe u'll be nagging n asking me watz the way to solve n bla bla bla bla bla when I tell u watz happening, I noe u care, but u should noe my well, I hate it when ppl ask me bout probs n ways to solve when me myself still figuring the way to solve, I dunno how to answer ok? N u'll keep asking n asking n asking, u're juz gonna push me towards the edge by doing tat, so I'm sorry for doing tat again.........

It's alwayz good to be driven around when I'm not in good mood n I've the time. I really afraid to be in da room alone facing the walls when I've prob, I dunno wat can I do, I need fresh air, I need listener. Thx for the ride tis morning guyz, it's actually keep me away frm problems for a moment, the beauty of nature is really awesome. Thanks.

No comments: