Wednesday, December 14, 2011

BORING~!

Arghhhhhhh I'm so boringgggg~ I even got bored until I dig out the long lost PS1 and those games tat fully covered wit dust, the machine still functioning n look well =D Thx the owner, for taking good care of it since long long time ago... Playing bak those RPG game, MY FAV!!! Starting all frm beginning, n start to realise tat how much time i spend facing tis machine n games, I can rmb most of the story line... @_@

Was waiting for frenz to finish their finals, I need Fresh Air~
Almost the end of 2011, was in a very peaceful mind now, hav the feeling going bak to the old track, being the nerd me, strong one though, but feel likes it will nvr success, I ad exposed myself to the world full of seductive stuffs, My entertainment is no longer Video Games...

U came bak frm SG, fetched u frm airport, spent some times 2gether after tat, but dunno since when, I no longer treat u as smtg I wanted desperately, mayb since u went SG, everything is over for me, Missing? Of coz I did, But u can no longer affect my mood I would say. The hangout yesterday nite really mke me realised lotsa stuffs, U r more Real when u r wit me alone, sharing secrets wit me, hence I didnt really pay attention on wat u guyz been talking yesterday, cuz I noe I definitely noe more den tat. It is true when ppl said U will only start to appreciate when thing gone, I felt it yesterday, u r abit.... Different. I nvr mke flirty jokes like I usually did, I nvr hold u to cross the road, I dun feel like doing anything, n I noe tat u feel more comfortable in tat way, so do me... Tis is better isnt it? =)


No comments: