Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Found the Force

It has been a while since the last time I doubting the chosen course, most probably I ad adapt to the hardiness and the environment, starting to do juz wat every1 been doing, nvr tot of being outstanding or watever. I used to hav a dream, a force at the very beginning which drove me towards tis path, I wan to find a remedy for cancer I said, it took away my precious family members, it took away loves from many families, I hate it I said, But seems like tat dream is no longer achievable for me, U might say it will nvr be too late, but den wat if the precious chances is being wasted? So I've abandoned tat dream for quite some times, making me undergoing some lifeless n aimless stuffs during my studies, but after tdy, I found something I still can do wit wat I currently hav, a smaller n achievable aim I would say. Tis is actually alwayz in my mind, I will try my best to do it in my daily life, save the earth, save the resources, so tat my child or grand child and the following generation would still hav the chance to see wat I've seen. As a chemical engineer, it's part of our responsibility to design and create a green environment, I believe it's a very heaty issue among the engineers nowadays. Tatz the oni way for us to chg the place we living now, the oni livable planet in the milky way before the nxt being found I would say. The Earth ad start to warn n alerting the human being, natural disaster are happening in higher frequency nowadays, different places on earth. And tis is the driving force for me now, I wanna do smtg to help the earth, by doing green tech.

No comments: