Tuesday, December 06, 2011

December

Well... The last month of 2011, doom day are getting closer huh? L o L... Glad tat it's December now, the end of the disastrous year. Everything is over now... =) Saw this phrase for dunno how many times every where, It's Christmas Month, All I Want For Christmas Is (Fill In Da Blank). Den I start to ask myself, wat I wan for Christmas? Nvr celebrate Christmas before, juz some minor yum cha session wit fren + countdown, n actually I do not want you so much ever since u left, wat left is mayb juz missing u since u r abroad, hence no worry, u will not be wat I'm wishing for tis christmas... I've got wat I wan now, satisfied wit wat I hav now, Belongings, Frenz, Family... It has been a tough year for me, relationship, academic n stuffs, it's empty nw, the heart is empty by now... SO, All I wan for Christmas is... Meeting another 1 tat can fill up the another half of the apple.
See U soon, The One.

No comments: