Saturday, May 04, 2013

The Chill

Do u rmb when is the last time u laugh out so hard that u forgot everything? I forgot when but tonite, I did it again, laugh out loud from the heart itself, the night when oni bros r chilling, and I could tell them anything, we shared, we laughed, being nostalgic and talk like there r no tmr and we could skip any single stuffs we been though together. The bros since 2ndary skol, where we been through the most memorable memories for us, the time where we call youth.

I've been through lotsa stuffs as compared to some of them, and looks into the world more thoroughly, and if u asked me now, I would tell u, I regretted, I nvr wan a life like tis, I wan an ordinary life, not an complicated one like wat I'd been through, I wish to be abit more naive, I wish I nvr seen so much, nvr experienced so much, so that I could still hold some hopes.

Well... It's not an emo post btw, juz to say, laugh is alwayz the best cure for problems, but only a sincere laugh could mke it, I'd fake a smile or laugh, alot... Juz to try my best to hide watz deeply inside, the sorrow and the pain, of coz trying my best to cheer myself up, but non works... So when is the last time when u sincere laugh out loud? But no matter wat, alwayz rmb to put a smile on ur face, even u hav to fake it sometimes, coz u look best wit tat... *winkz

今晚我笑得没心没肺。。。=D

No comments: