Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Time

Time is the best snatch theft in the world, or mayb... The universe. U will nvr noticed until something belongs to u got snatched...
Wonder why I unintentionally open the facebook chat history starts reading and noticed, I'd gained something, missed something and of coz losses something, watz in my mind when i read through almost all the last chat wit people r "Gosh... I'm so daring to said tat" , "Wow... so tis person actually pm-ed me first" , "Y i didnt replied? So rude of me" , "Wat kind of lame shit r u crapping eric tkk?!" and last but not least "Hmmm... we used to be tis sweet huh? Endless topic and laughter... I couldn't mke u smile n laugh like i used to, same phrase but different responds, guessed u got bored by the same stuffs"...

Well u would nvr noticed how much the world could chged until u take peep into ur past, be amazed dude, be amazed, those happened in juz a blink of eyes u see... Time took away so much from me, so much... And I will got it to pay me bak...

Ever wonder y I love the world Chrono so much? I used the term as nickname in almost anything ever since 13... Coz the thing I afraid the most is time, I realised how minute r us when it comes to time, we r incompatible, at all... I hate to do anything where i need to compete with time, but unfortunately, every living things are competing against time ever since the born... So I chosen it as a name, to hav a silly hope which I can keep time by my side, I do hopes tat I could reverse the time, reverse the mistakes I had done...

And yea... Hahahahaha... The monkies juz got me a new name, since I keep mentioning I could generate electricity juz by a winkz, the monkies r calling me Erictricity now... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... They made my day by tat, well it sounds cool to me, so I juz accept it...
So beware... I could Erictrocute u... *winkz... Hahahahaha

*Time is ticking, hopes u realised it too*

No comments: