Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Genetics, The Destined?

I wasn't born big boned nor tall, I was only 139cm at the age of 13, and by jumping whenever i could n for a vry vry long period, I'm now 178cm, but ppl will nvr actually realised how tall am I until they actually got a chance to stand beside me n compare their height and mine, y? becoz I was borned with small frame, I hav dense but slim bone, vry small wrist and most importantly, I'm a guy with obvious waist, it's an inverted triangle body contour tat lotsa ppl dreamnt of, but it does require lotsa lotsa hardwork to mke it bulky, I'm those tat couldnt get fat even I drink oil everyday, high metabolism type of body n tat means i loses weight in a blink of eyes, I could simply lose 5kg in a week juz by slping later den usual, and it required me at least 2-3 mnths to gain the 5kg, so it's actually a hard task for me to strive to 80kg, my body weight alwayz linger around 60-66kg...

I wasn't born big, but I want to look big, I wan to look good and stop hearing "Dude, gain some weight, u r way too thin..." I wan, I really wan, I craved... But this tke times, especially for someone with slipped disc tat required to rest for at least a month if i accidentally hurt my bak when i workout n tat meanz all the hard gained weight will be gone again... But I'll nvr giv up, it gone, i build again... I will be different, giv me some times...

No comments: