Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Dropbox Images

It couldnt be denied that dropbox is an awesome apps, needless to say the auto uploading to cloud function. And due to changing of fon, I still yet to equip my new fon wit the Dropbox app, and few days ago, I tend to remember getting it back so I downloaded it. Once I got it in my few, of cuz it took some times to upload all my existing photo to the cloud, while doing so, I look through the old albums for some auto uploaded photo, n tadaaa~ Memories strike again... I saw photos of us, which I forgot the existence, I saw screenshots I took of sweet msgs which I used to send it to you, and of cuz the reason tat brings up this post... Our arguments, u might not realised we doesnt really argue when we r in the undefined relationship, coz U know I doesnt like to argue, I always choose to keep quite, and let things pass. All the msgs I screenshot, represent the few months where we quarrel the most, on anything and everything, and each and every time, I fight back, I scolded you, you scolded me back, and the main reason of all these, is Him, the Mr J... That moment, is the gloomiest and saddest moment of all, we been into fights, we said we hate each others, we said life could be better if all these end between us, those words, those language... it's so hurtful, till the extent whereby juz merely reading bak those messages, causes a watery eyes of mine, my emotions got tense, and my eyes close unintentionally due to the heart could take those words once more... And yes, it's tat hurts... It hurts so much that it leaves an unforgettable marks even after so so long, I still feel the heartache just by reading back the messages where we quarrel,it hurts so much that I can literally fell the disappointment I felt at tat moment when you said u wanted to forgive... It hurts so much... Too much... And all of the above, just get me another sleepless night and half day of EL coz I couldnt wake up in the morning today... Hahahahaha~ I doesnt feel like writing a post of it at the vry beginning, but just in case u know, one day, when I hav amnesia, and this sites is still on while dropbox is still accessible, I know where to find my memories, some memories which I treasure most...

No comments: