Saturday, April 04, 2009

Back...

It had been some time that I didnt update this blog, well basically it is because I hav tons of assignments to rush of. So last 2 week is actually the most tiring week in this sem because we hav 2 tests and 3 assignmenst, and all the assignment's due date are very close to each other, this cause me to slp at 2 or 3 am each nite to complete the assignment, Haha.... this is the website of my webpage design assignment if u wanted to see it here. Besides that I ad get bak my test results for management and also webpage, an unespected results for management, 42/50 higher den I aspect Lolz... and 44/50 for the webpage.

The week b4 tis which is the weekends after the last test paper, management, I went to YY hse at sungai long, he had invite me many times but I oni been there once and tat was erm.... Sem 1? Lolz I really had a great time there wit all my uni frenz there, n YY was a fraid tat I'm bored by the football game they played coz I'm not a football fans so we are singing after dinner. After playing whole nite we went into the room n played "Donkey" where the last person who holding the unpaired card is going to call out to a specific galz n tell her he likes her, n warren is the lucky number 1 hahahaha.... The gal he needed to call is Sze Yee, n try to guess what is the time when we made the call, ITS 4 AM~~ OMFG Lolz but Sze Yee did woke up and chat wit warren. After warren, WM is the lucky 1 but unfortunately the 1 he called doesn't wake up so we stopped the game n slept.

This week is again a boring week, why? Coz 1 of my frenz went bak to hometown 1 went bak to his uni at malacca and 1 more having his finals , due to insufficient ppl this week's outing is all canceled... Sigh staying at home, playing games n try to relax my mind + body

No comments: