Sunday, April 05, 2009

Desperately.....

Time flies... seriously, it's almost the end of my sem 3, and it's also around 1 month since her last reply,I really dun understand y. Y she gave me a hope n now she destroyed it cruelly.... She didnt reply any of my sms, but I'm afraid to call her, coz I noe she most probably wont answer it, sigh.... Is she really hate me tat much? But watz my fault? I didnt sms or call her alwayz, my sms doesnt contain of flirty flirty stuffs so...Y? Y she insist not to reply me? Most of my fren try to comfort me wit.... Mayb she is busy, Mayb she lost her fon, Mayb she hav no credits and lotsa lotsa MAYBE..... I do not want any mayb, I juz wan a answer, an honest answer from her.... At least better den an answer tat she gave last time which was like dragging me.... "I'm not rdy, we study at diff place, we stay at fren 1st" are wat she said..... doesnt these answer sounds like I do hav a chance in the future? Or am I juz too naive where all these answer is actually a way for the gal to reject a guy? I hav no idea, really no idea...

Now, I'm seriously lost my hope on her... If she rejected me straight forward, I dun think I will b in such a situation.... U r juz too selfish... Sigh

No comments: