Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Different

Woke up at 11 tdy, quite late xP but who cares, it's now my study week.... Read some previous post in few ppls's blog and after I read the previous post of my 2ndary frenz I realised, something had change, something, ever since our last outing, all of us doesn't seem to b tat close anymore, except few of my buddies tat I hang out wit every weekends la, the others, seems like a stranger for me. It's already few months since our last gathering, the last was b4 I start my sem 3 n now it's the end of my sem 3... How nice lolz. Well the nxt outing will b after my finals, when all of us having sem break including Chloe HeHe~ ^^

Yesterday nite, chat wit my old frenz, penguin ^^ I can sense the changes in her, after we didnt meet for so so long(2 years), she is the oni gal tat can b so humorous, the oni gal tat mke me laugh wit oni texts, wat she type can seriously mke me laugh, n ya I did pursue her during form 4 but failed haha~, she was my tuitionmate, den I did attend the event organised by her skol... She is a really nice person,really hope tat I can meet her again. =)

No comments: