Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Should I chg course?

It's now the assignment week, and guess wat, now oni we realize tat some part of the assignment hav errors, major errors but.... Watz over is over we cant make any changes on it anymore so juz let it be, then the probs is not all of us are participate in all assignment coz there are 3 assignment we hav to rush of where we are oni given a time of 5 weeks to submit it and there are 6 ppl in a team, so we decided to select the leaders for each assignment where he will oni concentrade in the specific assignment n the others will juz lend him a helping hand on the assignment, so tatz y some of us doesnt even noe wat is the content of the assignment and it will b hard for us to present it.....

Besides that, I hav another thing to bother right now.... Should I chg course?? Damn I'm so confused now, I'm taking chem engineer for my degree but some of my frenz suggest me to tke some course related to computers since I didnt quite well in those computer-related assignment, but my sis told me, studying IT doesnt is not a good choice coz the market are full with IT ppl n u will oni make money if u r 1 of the best, HELL~ 1 of the best.... Shit!!! Really cant mke up my mind..... Sighz

No comments: