Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Late update

Well I seldom update my blog unless I'm really in a moody state. Yea, I will oni update my blog when I'm moody lolz last time la but now whenever I feel there is a need, I will blog. Well It's now my study week, where nxt week will b the final n last week was the last week of teaching week in uni.... Time flies, in a blink of eyes..... One year passed, peoples come yet peoples go.... It's my last sem for my foundation, after tis bunch of my close frenz will b in different course, so I think we will harldy meet, although it's juz 1 year but there r lotsa memories between all of us, I still rmb at the first day of my foundation, I came here wit oni 1 frenz, Ashley whom I ad noe her for erm since form 1, n now... I got bunch of close fren here. After 3 sem it's really undeniable tat tis sem is the most memorable sem, y? Bcoz I finally get some eyes on me, not oni me actually, my team... All of us did, We made it to the FINALS of a drama competition, though we lose but for me still WE R THE BEST!!! I'm really lazy to update those pictures n video coz there are tons of them, I'm not lying, really tons of them! Lolz.... Then last friday, went to Sunway wit my uni close frenz, had fun wit them there especially the dinner at 'YUAN', a famous all you can eat type of steamboat, the chicken wings were nice, after tat overnite at YY hse... Last but not least of tat day, a news, sad one which is Warren's dad passed away, really a shocking news for me, I really appreciate tis frenz n tried to comfort him, I think I'm not good at comforting ppl la, I really dunno how to comfort him, n due to some probs I cant go over to his hse to pay my last respect to his father, Warren.... Plz b tough like u alwayz does, I noe it is tough but.... I dun think ur dad will wan his son to b in tat way. Hope u will b ok soon. I'm definitely agree wit Ming Yang's phrase, Lifes.... Unpredictable, so do appreciate wat u hav now, coz they might dissapear in juz a blink of eyes.

Hope sem break will come faster becoz I cant wait to hang out wit all my buddies for a dinner n pool, n Chloe is coming bak at tat time too!! =) N I planned to confess on one of the outing, really hope she will accept. Wish me luck! xD

No comments: