Friday, September 18, 2009

Click here to enter a TITLE

Cant figure out a title for tis post... Being very emo tis 2 dayz, yeahhh my maths... After thinking of tis probs for few nitez, I think I can let go of it... I tried my best to score it, but still do mistakes... Mayb it juz too tough for me n I'm being too playful for maths, keep thinking tat those r foundation stuffs, shouldnt b hard... So it ended up like tis. Ppl went for holidayz happpily n I'll juz b sitting at home, waiting for the judgement day to arrive... It juz like 'deng si'... Not gonna think too much...

Went out wit her juz now, ntg much... Chat bout usual stuffs n told her wat actually happened in 2ndary skol n many more, actually chatting wit her can let me forget bout all the unusual stress tat I'm facing now... But yet she might brought me some sadness, not gonna tell wat happen... Juz Heartache.

Actually the reason I posting tis post is coz I juz read a blog of fren of mine, senior to b precise, read it b4 but forgot the content n found the link again in others blog... N tis is the first time I saw my name on 2ndary fren's blog, n the 1st time I feel tat I'm useful as fren... Reading her blog remind me of my 2ndary life, form 4 n 5... Years when the old me, the me tat full of confidence... I lost it for 1 year n yet still losing it till now, after the math test. Read YK's blog n saw his "I'll Get Bak YOU Soon", yea me too... hope to find it bak, my long lost confidence, lost it for 1 year ad... The first time I feel tat i'm such a useless shit, all tis start after my tertiary edu life... Frm now, I'll try my best n get it bak... YK, count me in k? I dun wan to b useless shit anymore...

No comments: