Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Silent night...

Ahhh~ 4 am in da morning, should post tis earlier, I love silent nite... When every1 is asleep, I can do anything I wan(Plz dun think senget...) Tdy is such a relaxing nite n for me it's a silent nite of victorious, y? Coz tdy I completed my Degree programming assignment, finished the whole coding in 3 dayz ago, n juz did all the screen shot juz now, feel so so so good when I'm able to solve the questing by myself, yea I did solve it for myself coz I stop my teammate frm helping me haha~ U may think I'm trying to show off my skill or overconfident when I did tat, but solving programming assignment separately is harder den solving it by myself, coz different ppl will hav different outcome of coding, n matching up every different coding together is taking a longer time to solve the entire coding alone, so I choose to solve it by myself to reduce the time cost... Again really need to thx Jareen , Nick n Gen for helping me in others assignment so tat I'll hav some times to figure out to to solve it question, really thx la Jareen n Nick, coz they even help me to prepare my speech for english presentation.... Ribuan Terima Kasih Lolz...

When The programming assignment question is out every1 is so blur coz the question is so so tough, so do I... So for me solving programming assignment alone is some kind of my achievement, n I did lose to it b4 in foundation, I gt a very high marks for my course work n while in the final I oni gt a B+, nt even A- so it kinda sad for me, n in foundation I think I'm one of the earliest person who solve the problem, but of coz la wit my sister help, do jealous me for having such a good sis =) But tis time I do all by myself coz my sis didnt learn iostream coding... N sry for those whom I refuse to send my complete solution, coz u asked me on the eleventh minutes so when u say 'refer' I noe wat u mean, coz I did send out solution during foundation n ended up ppl copying the coding, n tis is wat I mean in the pervious post, assignment tat causes me nightmare, I'm afraid to b caught for plagiarism, some claim tat the solution n frm them n some do nt even appreciate it, as if the coding is done by myself oni, I'm ok wit it... Bt in foundation the damn complicated error identification is done by my sis, so for those whom tke solution n refer to my error identification, do say thx to my sis, she did the error identification for me when I'm asleep in da afternoon. =)

N tis is for UTAR... For the lecturer who set tis question... DARN U IDIOT!!! U giv student of week 1-7 a much much more easier problem while u give us frm week 7-14 such a hard task? Use brain la plz, week 7 onwards we hav tons of reports n assignment to finish, including midterm n tests some more... So thx for being so 'nice' to us la k? =) But I actually regretted skipping all the programming lecturer la, yea I skip for 7 weeks... Ended up reading the note more den 20 times to understand those unfamiliar code.... I'll post the question n solution nxt time if u r interested, n the question for week 1-7 aso, no offence la k? I think i can solve week 1-7 question within 1 day where the hardest part of the program is jus the nested 'if'....

Time to slp, n for my beloved frenz in Uni, I'll nt b around for the entire week, so c u guyz on finals exam... Till den... TATA =)

No comments: