Monday, September 14, 2009

A Dinner...

Received a call on saturday morning, uncle calling... Asking if my mum free on sunday coz we r having dinner together in the renown Jogoya. Feel happy coz can meet wit my cousins again~ Cousins whom I played wit since I was young. =)

Depart on 6, 30 minutes late as promised due to the heavy rain, reach there b4 7 n waited for all to come b4 going in. =) Went in n go into the VIP room muahahaha~ Start seaching for nice food after tat, 1st round... Japanese food, u cant imagine how much sashimi n sushi we ate, juz for the kids ohh... The whole table is full of our empty plates. 2nd round lamb chop!!! Lamb arrr, my fav meat of all n they serve nice lamb chops here, is either u wan to cook it urself(BBQ) or u wan the well prepared one, as for me I prefer the one we cook ourselves. After lamb shops sea foods, coz we hav 20+ VIP vouchers, we ate almost all type of food oni for the VIPs, n I like the lobster wit cheese. After the 3rd rounds we keep on taking those nice foods again, 3 lobster wit cheese for me lolz n forgotten how much of lamb chop I ate, juz so nice lolz. Did took some pictures there coz I promised SOMEONE to do tat.

After the dinner I'm not bak home taking out my maths n here starts the suffering moment again.

No comments: