Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Rest...

It's finally Saturday n my midnight oil burning marathon can b stopped temporary, coz after tis is Math, another killing sub... Well at least I didnt waste my hard work for tis whole week, eh I sacrificed Dota, Dragonica n some others mini games in my comp n go study the Godlike Fluids for 4 dayz, morning... noon... night n dawn, tis is the 2nd time I see the books till I feel like dun wan to see it anymore, wanna burn it ... The first was my sejarah text book for SPM =) Facing fluids book for more den 10 hours a day for 4 dayz, although it's open book exam but I still afraid I cannot do the question, manatau got answer in books... But really wanna thx Ah Tee la, without him I'm not gonna do the rest of the question bsides Q1 n Q2, Ah Tee... I fell in luv wit ya, thx for allowing me passing my Fluids Mechanics... =) After fluids tdy is Statics, I tot I'm gonna screw up badly in the finals coz tis is not a open book exam Lolz, so after coming bak n had dinner last nite, slp frm 8 30++ to 10 pm n start reading notes n doing the exercises, thx Ashley for sending me the answer for those question in da text book, really helps me alot... Frm 10 study till 5am, cannot tahan liao, slp till 8 n continue doing exercise~~

Not gonna pass it with flying colours, at least I feel safer wit course works 21/30 n having some same answer wit YY n KF? Lolz... For those who dunno who is YY n KF, they r damn smart frens of mine in UTAR, foundation CGPA 3.8 abv, n scoring full marks for 4 test out of 5, so having same answer wit them is such a big relief for me =)

Feeling very tired now... Going to hav a nap now. TaTa =)

No comments: