Friday, August 28, 2009

What a good day...

Woke up tis morning, look at the super dark sky, guess it will b raining soon, den yeah raining cat n dog tis morning which stop me frm going to uni, coz heavy will stop me frm walk to my car outside my hse n it will definitely stop me frm walk to Uni frm S-Block coz I dun like to get wet =) So skipped class again tdy, soli arr Yi kang n Chun Mei, promised to suppoert u guyz in presentation. I actually been to uni, to hand in my reports... WooHoo, reports for sem 1 officially OFF! Haha~ After came bak fmr uni, sms SOMEONE a while, play draginica a while den x tahan ad, went to bed str8 coz I slp at 3am nite b4... Woke up nw n start blogging lo, so long didnt blog daily...

How many of u still have some frenz to share probs? For me minor probs yes, I do hav many but for probs tat will mke me depressed for days or even years... No, I do not hav one... I use to hav it in pass few years, I can even dare to cry in front of 2 buddies in da class when I telling them my probs, n tat time is form 4... Form 4 wei, n tat time they really helps me to forget bout it after tat, bt nw I feel tat I can hardly share probs wit them... Y? Coz Whenever I try to share some probs wit them, for example problem tat I face during my assignments, they will think tat I'm juz trying so show off how good I am in tat but seriously no, I juz need someone to listen to my story, n do nt giv negative opinion to me, tatz all... So nw I can hardly find a listener which will mke me feel much more better, n there is something which I still mind bout it till tdy even it's a oldtime story, n tis really will cause insomnia n depression, dun wanna to tell the story but after tat incident, I really start to noe how to choose a good fren... Watz is the use of a fren when he need u, he will do watever he can bt no appriciation after tat n claim tat the work is frm him... then when u ask help frm him after tat, he will giv u tis "Do it urself la...", yea I do noe someone like tat, which I promise myself I'll nvr help in again in anything... As for JV n William, they give me something like tis when I told them tis story "Aiyo... who ask u wanna give him? Ur own fault la..." Mayb it my own fault la for trusting the wrg ppl bt I do really hpe u guyz will giv a better advise or suggestion at tat moment coz I do really feel sad tat time... The reason I'm posting tis is cause I had insomnia few dayz bak n the factor which cause tat is tis incident...

No comments: