Friday, May 01, 2009

Almost there...

Here it comes, tmr will b my last paper for my foundation, Management. I still havent finished actually, as for scope tat I get, I'm already finished but I kinda feel tat reading according to scope is not enuf, so I'm planning to read more. Sometimes I'll b wondering, y am I studying? what am I studying for? Ever since I stepped into my tertiery education, I really feel tat I'm not good in studying.... I really feel tired of those tests, I hate memorising, I hate calculating, I hate thinking, how many more tests remain for the rest of my life? I'm really sick of it now, I hate the time when I'm preparing for my test, it's so stress and so frustrating... Now I dont know how long I can survive, I'm feeling so nervous for my degree, I'm such a loser, all of my frenz r doing fine in their studies, y cant I juz b like them? I'm really useless.

No comments: