Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Last 2 weeks....

Suppose to slp early tdy, coz I promised myself to do so... Juz finished the hong kong movie "Election 2" at TV 3 pearl screen, watched once n feel tat it's quite nice with the chopping ppl scene... LOLZ N now feel like typing the 2nd blog entry of the day.....

Well it's the last 2 weeks of my sem break b4 I proceed to my degree, Chemical Engineering, I dunno whether it is a good choice, but I do put much hpe on it, hoping it to mke me rich in the future... N I aso dunno whether I can cope wit it, bcoz as I noe all the engineering math is killing, so I'm feeling quite nervous now.

Besides, my last semester result r releasing I think, the results of my previous sem is alwayz out on wednesday during the last week of sem break, so if this time is the same, den there r still 1 week n 2 dayz left, hope tat I can get a above average result coz tis time is all memorizing work, hav neither chem, physic nor math.... So the oveall results should b ok gua....

It's 12 36am now, I guess I should move on to my bed now, need to wke up early tmr ^^ So.... Ciaoz

No comments: