Sunday, May 03, 2009

Crazy day...

Yesterday is really a crazy day wit my buddies, well yesterday was the last day of my finals, so I called Jv n william for a dinner since the others 2 were busy wit their preparation for the finals, so we went for dinner first n both of them will join us in the activities after dinner. So 3 of us went to Bt Indah mamak n we meet Cherise there, a junior in 2ndary skol. =) Well we chat pretty much yest nite, at least I noe something bout ppl around me tat I nvr heard b4, quite shocking 1. ^^ Then after I send cherise home, all of us went to cc n hav some fun. After cc we planned to go n overnite at william's hse actually, but then all the monkeys said they r not tired yet, so we went to mamak again, n tis time we went the renowned Steven's Corner, hav some supper there, not supper actually, by the time we reach steven corner is ad 2++ I think, den ltr we had 2 games of pool n finally went bak to william's hse around 3++. I hav a nap there, planned to overnite there but I suddenly rmb tat the air-cond in my room is still on, so I'm gonna get into trouble if my mum find out tat I didnt switch off it, btw it's really a waste la if I didnt off it. Den me, axt n wayne wke Jv up n I send all of them home, at last me n axt reach my home around 5 in da morning n we slp, after 2 hours I wke axt up n send him home n finally I slp at 7 n wke up at 2pm. It's really like a marathon, non-stop activities lolz... But really hav fun la, I will b going to genting wit my uni's frenz tmr n will try to upload some pool photo n video.

No comments: