Thursday, May 14, 2009

Holidayz....

It's the 2nd week of my sem break now, spend most of the times wit my fren n buddies where I went to genting wit my uni frenz... Well here r some pictures of my holidayz activities n trip... There r some videos, but I failed to get them frm my frenz, so juz enjoy these pics.... (^^)v

Wrong arrangement~

Taking n Arranging~

Aiming

Wayne opening lolz...

Monkey king? Lolz

My eye look to tired, Kit u noe who to blame? lolz

YY, WArren( the small head), HaoPoh, WM

MY in the cable car...

Side view

Praying? -.-

Warren

HH acting cool lolz

He watching Mr. Bean

He say he is god of gamble

YY

HH

WM, Me, Warren

Here We go

YY, WK, MY, Me

Warren, WM, HH

Some money plzzzzz... T_T

Utar HaoLou, HaoPoh

YY, Me

All of us, except the cameraman MY

WK, YY

YY

Warren

ME

No comments: